The INKEY List - PHA TONER
Face - Toner
Function - Sensitive skin exfoliation
PHA (Polyhydroxy acid) is a gentle chemical exfoliant for sensitive skin. Made of large molecules, it removes dead cells from the surface layer of the skin, whilst naturally locking in moisture.
PHA Toner acts to:
- Improve skins texture
- Reduce excess oil
- Soothe skin
- 3% PHA helps to improve skins texture
- 3% Niacinamide helps to reduce excess oil and improve uneven tone.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice soothes skin
How to use PHA Toner
- Saturate a cotton pad with the formula and on cleansed skin wipe the face and neck.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturiser. Do not rinse off.
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye area.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Propanediol, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
More about PHA Toner...