The INKEY List - CERAMIDE NIGHT TREATMENT
Face - Night Treatment
Function - Targets dehydrated skin
Natural moisture magnets in the skin; ceramides are the glue that bind skin cells together. They protect, hydrate and plump your skin.
Ceramide Night Treatment acts to:
- Protect skin
- Hydrate skin
- Plump skin
- 3% Multi Ceramide complex helps to protect and re-hydrate skin.
- 2.5% Multi molecular Hyaluronic Acid that helps to hydrate, plump and soothe dry skin.
How to use Ceramide Night Treatment
- Apply a thin layer onto cleansed face and neck.
- Apply preferred serums prior to use.
- Once absorbed leave overnight.
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Squalane, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, PCA, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Alanine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Serine, Cholesterol, Valine, Xanthan Gum, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Ceramide EOP.
More about Ceramide Night Treatment...