INKEY - SALICYLIC ACID CLEANSER
Face - Cleanser
Function - Reduce blackheads and breakouts
Currently OUT OF STOCK - View our global stockists
Salicylic acid, known as Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) is an exfoliant that gently penetrates beneath the skin surface, helping to remove dirt and unclog pores.Formulated with a zinc compound to help control excess sebum, and allantoin, an anti-irritant, to help soothe and protect, our 2% Salicylic Acid Cleanser works to effectively cleanse skin, removing make-up and dirt whilst minimising excess oil, helping to reduce blackheads and blemishes and promote a more even skin tone.
Salicylic Acid Cleanser acts to:
- 2% Salicylic Acid helps to gently exfoliate the skin and helps to declog the pores.
- Zinc compound helps reduce excess sebum.
- 0.5% allantoin helps soothe irritation.
How to use Salicylic Acid
- Use AM and PM.
- Gently massage a small amount onto dampened face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with preferred serums and moisturiser.
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
More about Salicylic Acid
- Cleansing is one of the most important steps in skincare and THE INKEY LIST Salicylic Acid Cleanser can make a great starting point for any skin care recipe. It can be particularly beneficial for oily and acne prone skin - pair with THE INKEY LIST BHA chemical exfoliator serum to help further tackle breakouts, blackheads, excess oils and clogged pores.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.