INKEY - COLLAGEN BOOSTER
Face - Serum
Function - Firmness and elasticity
Currently OUT OF STOCK - View our global stockists
A face serum that tightens the skin and targets fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen is a natural skin protein that helps to support skin firmness, suppleness and elasticity.
As we get older, natural collagen production begins to slow, the skin loses its plumpness and lines and wrinkles begin to appear.
THE INKEY LIST Collagen Booster uses Matrixyl 3000™, a peptide that mimics the effect of what natural collagen would do to your skin, making it look plumper and smoother. It also helps to boost collagen production resulting in skin that looks firmer and more supple.
Collagen serum acts to:
- Target sagging skin
- Firm sagging skin
- Reduce fine lines
- Reduce wrinkles
- MATRIXYL 3000™ to help boost Collagen production
- SYN TACKS™ a dual peptide that helps to provide collagen boosting benefits
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Collagen
- Use in the AM and the PM
- On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Use the tips of the fingers to gently tap the serum into the skin
- Can be used alongside other serums and moisturisers as desired
- Click here for more advice on order of application
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
- For external use only
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
More about Collagen...
Collagen can used alongside any of THE INKEY LIST products and is great for targeting signs of ageing.
Ensuring your skin is hydrated and protected can help with signs of ageing. We would recommend using alongside these products for added results:
- Hyaluronic Acid - A powerful hydrator, it can draw water into the skin acting as a 'plumper'
- Vitamin C or Q10 - Powerful antioxidants that can protect the skin from damage from free radicals
- Squalane - A non-greasy oil that hydrates and can reduce the appearance of fine lines
Collagen forms part of our Fine Lines and Wrinkles recipe - our recommended collection which gives you a balanced approach when looking for age related skincare products.