The INKEY List - ALPHA ARBUTIN
Face - Serum
Function - Targets dull skin
A concentrated, 2% Alpha Arbutin serum to help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Derived from the leaves of the bearberry plant, this concentrated 2% Alpha Arbutin serum helps to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots and evens skin tone. Also Formulated with Squalane for increased hydration.
Alpha Arbutin acts to:
- Brighten Skin
- Fade dark spots
- Hydrate Skin
- 2% Alpha Arbutin to help brighten skin
- 0.5% Squalane to help hydrate skin
How to use Alpha Arbutin
- On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturiser
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye area. We recommend that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where this product has been applied with sunscreen, immediately and up to 7 days after.
Water (Aqua/ Eau), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alpha-Arbutin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Tetrapeptide -30.
More about Alpha Arbutin...