INKEY - VITAMIN C
Face - Serum
Function - Antioxidant
Currently OUT OF STOCK - buy now at CULT BEAUTY
A powerful multifunctional antioxidant that helps to protect skin from damage caused by environmental pollution.
A hero ingredient, it has a host benefits to both prevent and correct signs of damage. Adding Vitamin C to your skincare recipe can help reduce the impact of daily stressors on the skin such as pollution and sun exposure, which can lead to pigmentation, accelerated signs of ageing and a dull complexion.
Vitamin C also works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of ageing. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin it's plumpness and elasticity.
A must have for healthy looking skin.
Vitamin C acts to:
- Target dull skin
- Brighten skin tone
- Even skin tone
- Reduce fine lines
- 30% pure, stable, L-Ascorbic Acid for optimum results and low irritation
- Stable, waterless formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Vitamin C
- Can be used in the AM and PM. Use in the AM for best results
- Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed face and neck and follow with moisturisers
- If combining with other products, click here for more information on order of application
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- Avoid the eye area.
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected, particularly if you are new to the product.
- Product may cause irritation, if irritation persists discontinue use.
- Ensure product is kept out of sunlight in a cool dry environment. Always ensure lid is sealed.
- External use only.
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Peg-10 Dimethicone
More about Vitamin C...
Vitamin C is something that we would recommend to everyone for healthy looking skin.
THE INKEY LIST Vitamin C has a high concentration at 30% and has been formulated using Vitamin C in its pure form, L-ascorbic acid for a low irritation, stable product. If you're new to Vitamin C, or have more sensitive skin, we recommend mixing with other serums, such as Hyaluronic Acid until your skin builds up tolerance.
Vitamin C can be used both in the AM and the PM, however for maximum effects as an antioxidant we would suggest using in the AM as this is when you will get the most of the product, and also in the PM if desired.
You should see the effects of Vitamin C fairly quickly, after around 14 days. Don't be tempted to overdo it though. More is not necessarily more, and overuse will not increase the effect.
Always wear sunscreen during the day. Vitamin C does not increase sun sensitivity and can protect against free radicals, however it does not provide sun protection and must be combined with a sunscreen.
When using with other products
AHAs (Glycolic, Lactic, Alpha Hydroxy)
Both are amazing ingredients that can help with healthy looking skin, however it would be best to use Vitamin C in the AM and an AHA in the PM. The acidic PH of both could lead to increased sensitivity and irritation if used together at the same time.
If using a retinol in the evening, stick to using Vitamin C in the AM.