The INKEY List - SQUALANE
Face - Oil
Function - Hydration
Currently OUT OF STOCK - View our global stockists
A natural skin oil that helps to hydrate and protect the skin.
100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST Squalane is a lightweight, non-greasy oil that hydrates and helps to prevent loss of hydration for healthy looking skin.
Squalane acts to:
- Target dry skin
- Hydrate skin
- Reduce fine lines
- Reduce excess oil
- 100% pure Squalane
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Squalane
- Can be used in the AM and PM
- Apply 1-2 drops to hands and massage into the face and neck. Use after serums and moisturiser
- If combining with other products, click here for more information on order of application
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- External use only.
More about Squalane...
Whilst it can sometimes seem a bit strange to put oils on oily skin, facial oils can be really beneficial for those with oily or acne prone as well as those with dry skin.
Ensuring skin is hydrated is essential to healthy looking skin. Squalane is an extremely effective hydrator and helps skin to not lose moisture. It's lightweight, non-greasy texture means that it can be used in the AM and PM for all skin types.
Squalane is non-comedogenic so does not clog the pores. It can also help regulate oil production.