The INKEY List - BETA HYDROXY ACID
Face - Serum
Function - Exfoliant
Currently OUT OF STOCK - View our global stockists
Salicylic acid, known as Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) is an exfoliant that works to gently unglue dead and dehydrated cells from the skin's surface which may be clogging pores, making them appear larger, and contributing to breakouts.
With its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, BHA is an ideal choice for oily and blemish prone skin. Oil soluble, BHA is great at clearing pores of sebum of dirt without manual exfoliation. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid for added hydration our BHA will help to reveal a brighter, hydrated and more even complexion.
BHA acts to:
- Prevent breakouts & black heads
- Unclog pores
- Control excess oil
- 2% Salicylic Acid helps gentle exfoliation of the skin and works inside the pores.
- 1% Zinc salt compound helps reduce excess sebum.
- 1% low molecular Hyaluronic Acid helps to hydrate skin beneath the surface.
How to use BHA
- Use AM or PM. Apply one to two drops on cleansed skin and follow with preferred serums and moisturiser. Always use a broad spectrum (SPF) moisturiser in the day.
- Avoid the eye area.
- This product may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Product may cause slight irritation if irritation persists discontinue use.
- External use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and lip.
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.