INKEY - Q10
Face - Serum
Function - Antioxidant
Currently OUT OF STOCK - View our global stockists
A powerful antioxidant that is naturally found in the body, it can protect the skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as pollution.
A naturally occurring enzyme, Q10 works in the upper layers of the skin to help prevent damage and repair. Q10 levels diminish over time, so using Q10 can help to protect the skin from damage that can accelerate signs of ageing.
Q10 acts to:
- Target fine lines
- Reduce fine lines
- Reduce wrinkles
- Hydrate the skin
- SYN TACKS a dual peptide that helps provide collagen boosting benefits
- Squalene to hydrate and protect skin
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Q10
- Use AM and PM
- On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to the fingertips and gently pat into the face and neck
- Can be used alongside other serums and followed with moisturiser
- If combining with other products, click here for more information on order of application
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
- External use only
Water (Aqua / Eau), Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/So Phospholipids Dium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
More information on Q10...
Q10 is an amazing antioxidant for protecting the skin from damage and targeting signs of ageing. Whilst both Vitamin C and Q10 are antioxidants, Q10 is a great choice for those who find Vitamin C irritating or have more sensitive skin.