The INKEY List - ZINC OXIDE
Face - Moisturiser
Function - Antioxidant and SPF
Currently OUT OF STOCK - buy now at CULT BEAUTY
Zinc Oxide is a moisturiser that absorbs into the top layer of skin and acts a physical blocker to deflect harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Wearing sunscreen every day is essential to maintaining healthy looking skin, giving the skin a defence from harmful rays and preventing accelerated signs of ageing.
Zinc Oxide is also a powerful antioxidant, so can protect the skin from damaging free radicals caused by environmental stress.
Offering SPF, THE INKEY LIST Zinc Oxide is absorbent, lightweight in texture and does not leave a white residue on the skin. It also does not pill, making it the perfect base for application prior to make up.
Zinc Oxide acts to:
- Provide SPF
- Protect skin
- Soothe and calm
- Maintain moisture
- 1% Hyaluronic Acid for added hydration
- Zinc Oxide is moisturising and soothing, making it perfect for those with dry or sensitive skin. It does not clog pores, and has been shown to reduce redness and inflammation, so ideal for those with oilier skin or those who are prone to breakouts.
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use Zinc Oxide
- Use in the AM. Apply as the last step over other skincare products
- Apply liberally and ensure that product has been absorbed into the skin
- If combining with other products, click here for more information on order of application
For more information, go to the INKEY GUIDE tab.
- Must be reapplied if exposed to the sun
- Ensure all exposed areas are covered thoroughly.
- This product is not waterproof and must be reapplied if you come into contact with water
- External use only
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Silica Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isohexadecane, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysorbate 80, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate
More about Zinc Oxide...
Sunscreen is something that we cannot stress the importance of enough and should be worn by everyone, every day, come rain or shine!
Protecting your skin from both UVA and UVB rays is essential to help prevent signs of premature ageing as the rays can penetrate the skin and break down the substances that give it its firmness and elasticity, as well as causing pigmentation issues.